Saturday, March 24, 2012

:: Lee Seunggi & 2 Days 1 Night ::

Salam..

I had so much tears tonight. Someone is leaving~

No. It's not one of my family members nor my friends.

It's Lee Seunggi.

He's leaving 2 Days 1 Night, my no.1 favourite variety show in Korea.

Sedihnya. Ya, Seunggi ada kat Strong Heart (ONE HD-393), tapi dalam tu dia duduk je. Boring lah~!
Dalam 2D1N he was so different. All spontaneous. The other side of him. I called it the 'wild' side of Lee Seunggi.

Hehehehe

Gosh! I'm gonna mish him a lot. Mesti terbayang-bayang je dia de dalam show tu lagi. Hmmmm.. :'(

Untuk update terbaru berkenaan Seunggi sy telah terjumpa blog ini

http://leeseunggiworld.wordpress.com/

Kat situ dia update all latest news about him. Dorg jugak ada link kpd blog Real Seunggi, tp sebab tulis Korea so better I follow the abovementioned saje! ^^

Oh! Masih sedih bila ingat Seunggi dah xde dalam 2D1N~

Otey2.. Shabar2..


Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device via Vodafone-Celcom Mobile.

1 comment:

  1. hahahah rilek la..this is not the end of the world oke..u have me oke ^^. better than anybody else in the world

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails